She has a golden hair, small orange fox ears with two orange eyes, a fox nose and spiky fangs. She wears a vest with a dark blue cut on the right and blue trousers with dark blue boots.
Firefox is fun-loving and carefree. Loud and full of laughter, she is easily amused and very impulsive. Firefox is often used as comic relief. She is bad-mannered, rude, untidy, a bit lazy which makes I.E judge her alot, but still good-hearted and protective. Her overprotectiveness of her junk marks her as somewhat of a hoarder. These tendencies surface in "Internet Capacity", where she is unwilling to let him throw anything away in his storage unit.
Firefox tends to indulge Net more than the other Browsers and partakes in human activities with him, generally being carefree to a fault while showing concern for his well-being in times of more severe danger. Although she does not have to, Firefox enjoys eating and sleeping and is frequently seen doing so.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Pyrokinesis: Firefox controls the power of fire.
- Tail Slash: Whilst Firefox's tail is wagging, She uses her tail slash.
- Shape-Shifting: She can shape-shift into many different animals and objects (Including NET).
- Musical Spin Dash: When she sings, She curls into a ball and rolls very fast with fire.
- Flaming Drop: Firefox can drop down with fire just like a meteor.
- When fused with Internet Explorer, they form Maxthon.
- When fused with Google Chrome, they form Yandex.
- When fused with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome they form Avant Browser.
- Mozilla Firefox (or simply Firefox) is a free and open-source web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary the Mozilla Corporation. Firefox is available for Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems, with its Firefox for Android available for Android (formerly Firefox for mobile, it also ran on the discontinued Firefox OS), and uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which implements current and anticipated web standards.
- Firefox was created in 2002 under the name "Phoenix" by Mozilla community members who desired a standalone browser, rather than the Mozilla Application Suite bundle.
- Even during its beta phase, Firefox proved to be popular with its testers and was praised
for its speed, security, and add-ons compared to Microsoft's then-dominant Internet Explorer 6.
- Firefox was born as a Firebird in September 2002 and it became a Firefox in November 2004.
- Firefox usage grew to a peak of 32% at the end of 2009, temporarily making version 3.5 the world's most popular browser. Usage then declined in competition with Google Chrome.
- According to Mozilla, as of December 2014 there were half a billion Firefox users around the world.
- Mozilla Firefox evolves into Firefox Quantum in November 14th 2017.