She has a short green hair, three eyes, a prominent nose and plump lips, She wears a yellow school collar with a red blazer and a pocket. She has armour sleeves, robotic arms and white gloves. She wears a green skirt, green socks and big red boots. She wears a white visor.
Though she's often the most pragmatic and straight forward of the Good Browsers, Chrome tends to act on intuition rather than seriously analyzing a situation, as often seen throughout the show. As de-facto leader, Chrome is often the peacemaker of the Good Browsers, especially when I.E and Firefox start arguing. She demands utmost respect from the other Good Browsers, and is not hesitant to berate team members should they refuse to follow an order.
Equable and mellow, Garnet is capable of remaining composed in most situations. This is displayed in the episode, "The Comeback", where in Firefox and I.E were at a loss for words when they tried to explain to NET why he was forbidden from fighting alongside them at the Torch Redship's landing, Chrome was the only Major Browser who was able to effectively get their point across and convince NET to join evacuation. She was able to remain strong and act practically despite the dangerous and uncertain situation.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Electrokinesis: Chrome originally has electrokinesis to control electric from the gloves.
- Night Vision: She can see night visions.
- Adblock Shield: When there's lots of ads she uses her Ad-Blocker.
- Temporary Power Transfer: She can temporarily pass on her vision ability to others through lip contact.
- Incognito Mode: She can use incognito mode for emergency uses.
- When fused with Mozilla Firefox, they form Yandex.
- When fused with Internet Explorer, they form Vivaldi.
- When fused with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, they form Avant Browser.
- Google Chrome is a freeware web browser developed by Google.
- It confirms that Google Chrome is actually a fusion between Opera (Blink) and Safari (Webkit).
- It was first released in September 2008, for Microsoft Windows, and was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS and Android.
- Google Chrome is also the main component of Chrome OS, where it serves as a platform for running web apps.
- Google releases the majority of Chrome's source code as the Chromium open-source project.
- Chrome used the WebKit layout engine until version 27.
- As of version 28, all Chrome ports except the iOS port use Blink, a fork of the WebKit engine.
- As of Q2 2017, StatCounter estimates that Google Chrome has a 63% worldwide usage share of web browsers as a desktop browser.
- Its success has led to Google expanding the "Chrome" brand name on various other products such as Chromecast, Chromebook, Chromebit, Chromebox and Chromebase.