She has a big circle-triangular green hair, three eyes, a long triangular nose and plump lips, She wears a yellow shirt combined with a red blazer. She has a voice system on the right pectoral and a small clock on the left pectoral. She has a TV screen on the navel. three She has armour sleeves, robotic arms and white gloves. She wears a green skirt, grey leggings and big red boots with small yellow triangles. She wears a icy blue visor.
Chrome is often the most pragmatic and straight forward of the Good Browsers. As a de-facto leader, Chrome is often the peacemaker of the Good Browsers, especially when I.E and Firefox start arguing.
Equable and mellow, Chrome is capable of remaining composed in most situations. Chrome was the only Major Browser who was able to effectively get their point across and convince Netta to join evacuation. She was able to remain strong and act practically despite the dangerous and uncertain situation.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Electrokinesis: Chrome originally has electrokinesis to control electric from the gloves.
- Night Vision: Chrome has the ability to see clearly in darkness.
- Enhanced Speed: Chrome has the ability to run very fast at a quick speed.
Integrated Fusions Edit
- When fused with Mozilla Firefox, they form Yandex.
- When fused with Internet Explorer, they form Vivaldi.
- When fused with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, they form Avant Browser.
- Google Chrome is a freeware web browser developed by Google.
- It was first released in September 2008, for Microsoft Windows, and was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS and Android.
- Google Chrome is also the main component of Chrome OS, where it serves as a platform for running web apps.
- Google releases the majority of Chrome's source code as the Chromium open-source project.
- Chrome used the WebKit layout engine until version 27.
- As of version 28, all Chrome ports except the iOS port use Blink, a fork of the WebKit engine.
- As of Q2 2017, StatCounter estimates that Google Chrome has a 63% worldwide usage share of web browsers as a desktop browser.
- Its success has led to Google expanding the "Chrome" brand name on various other products such as Chromecast, Chromebook, Chromebit, Chromebox and Chromebase.
- Chrome is based on a blue robot except the colours are green, yellow and red.
- Chrome reveals to have a battery charge but when the battery is dead, she splits into Opera and Safari.
- When fused to Chrome, it reveals to have their gender change because of stableness.