She has a wavy blue hair, two yellow eyes and a long pointy nose. She wears a golden yellow t-shirt (combined with a skirt) with a custard yellow V sign on the top and a yellow belt. She also wears yellow shoes.
I.E is a perfectionist with a sizable amount of knowledge on a plethora of topics and values organization. I.E has a penchant for symmetry and a high attention to details. Despite her perfectionism and occasional bragging, I.E suffers from low self-confidence and self-esteem. She admits she is very dependent on others to validate her, which loops into a strong inferiority complex. According to Firefox, she needs everyone's constant approval to feel secure. Without anyone to tell her what to do or to depend on her, I.E feels lost and without meaning or value. I.E admits she often feels extremely weak and/or useless when compared to others who appear better than her, going so far as to describe herself as ineffective on her own; always in need of a leader she can follow.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Hydrokinesis: Internet Explorer has the power of water.
- When fused with Mozilla Firefox they form Maxthon.
- When fused with Google Chrome they form Vivaldi.
- When fused with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, they form Avant Browser.
- Internet Explorer (formerly Microsoft Internet Explorer and Windows Internet Explorer, commonly abbreviated IE or MSIE) is a series of graphical web browsers developed by Microsoft and included in the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, starting in 1995. It was first released as part of the add-on package Plus! for Windows 95 that year.
- Internet Explorer was one of the most widely used web browsers, attaining a peak of about 95% usage share during 2002 and 2003.
- This came after Microsoft used bundling to win the first browser war against Netscape, which was the dominant browser in the 1990s. Its usage share has since declined with the launch of Firefox (2004) and Google Chrome (2008), and with the growing popularity of operating systems such as macOS, Linux, iOS and Android that do not run Internet Explorer. Estimates for Internet Explorer's overall market share range from 3.91% to 16.84% or by StatCounter's numbers ranked 3rd, just after Firefox (or even as low as 5th when counting all platforms), as of June 2017 (browser market share is notoriously difficult to calculate).
- The browser has been scrutinized throughout its development for use of third-party technology (such as the source code of Spyglass Mosaic, used without royalty in early versions) and security and privacy vulnerabilities, and the United States and the European Union have alleged that integration of Internet Explorer with Windows has been to the detriment of fair browser competition.
- On March 17, 2015, Microsoft announced that Microsoft Edge would replace Internet Explorer as the default browser on its Windows 10 devices.
- Internet Explorer is the first good browser from Windows.