Maxthon MX5 has a big blue pony tail, blue fox ears on the hair, two icy blue eyes, a pointy nose and plump lips with fangs. He wears a dark blue outfit with a small cloud insignia and an icy blue belt. He has two arms with cloud sleeves and a blue fox tail. He wears dark blue trousers with small dark blue circles, light blue cloud socks and dark blue boots.
Firefox and I.E are extremely powerful when they are willing to work together in the form of Maxthon. Firefox's ability to live in the moment along with I.E's obsessive single-mindedness results in a stable fusion. MX5's achieves a peace in that balance that Firefox and I.E rarely experience on their own. At times, Maxthon is so calm and at peace that it causes him to forget the task at hand. In addition, Maxthon is forgetful.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Cryokinesis: Maxthon can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, slush, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.
- Night Vision: Maxthon has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.
- Levitatation: Maxthon can cause oneself/subjects/objects to hover/float in the air unassisted, allowing Maxthon to carelessly float in the air and prevent their bodies from making contact with the ground below. He uses for meditating.
Integrated Fusions Edit
- Maxthon is an integrated fusion between I.E and Firefox.
- Maxthon's second name is MX5.
- Maxthon is based in Beijing.
- Maxthon formerly named as MyIE2.
- It is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, and as Maxthon Mobile for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone 8.
- As of version 3, Maxthon supports two web browser engines: WebKit and Trident.
- Maxthon 5 (also known as MX5) was released on October, 2016.
- Aside from a series of new added and improved features, Maxthon 5 also introduces a few major built in functions, such as Maxnote as "your collecting button for the web", Passkeeper as "your smart password manager", and UUMail as "the guardian of your inbox".
- Through this new version, Maxthon 5 is aiming to become an information assistant for users.
- Maxthon is most likely based on a blue human except with animalistic features similar to a cosplay. It create clouds from their body.