Opera is a Good Browser.
She has a red hair that looks like a helmet, two eyes, a small nose and a mouth. She wears a dark red tank top and red trousers and dark red boots.
She embodies Chrome's fury and courage, contrasting Safari, who rather embodies Chrome's cool nature, discipline and kindness. She also appears to be a bad conversationalist, a trait which she carries onto Chrome, occasionally speaking in somewhat unintelligible mumbles. She is shown to be very hot-headed, and has a very short temper. Opera is very dramatic as well, even referring to herself as an "eternal flame". Opera also places much value in trust and fusion, being absolutely outraged with I.E when she learned she was tricked into fusing into Vivaldi and angered at the revelation of B-Spark's experiments.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Thermokinesis: Opera is able to increase her core temperature.
- When fused with Safari, they form Google Chrome.
- When fused with Safari and Mozilla Firefox, they form Yandex.
- When fused with Safari and Internet Explorer, they form Vivaldi.
- When fused with Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, they form Avant Browser.
- Opera is a web browser for Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems developed by Opera Software.
- According to Opera, the browser had more than 350 million users worldwide in the 4th quarter of 2014.
- According to SlashGeek, Opera has originated features later adopted by other web browsers, including Speed Dial, pop-up blocking, browser sessions, private browsing, and tabbed browsing.