She has a curly red long hair with a white top hat shaped like a red V letter, red skin, four eyes, a long nose and a friendly smile. She has a scarf that looks like a cloud and a red bow. She wears a red shirt with white buttons that looks like v's and a pocket. She wears a dark red skirt and dark red boots. She only have two arms. Her appearance might be a magician.
Vivaldi appears to have a combination of Chrome and I.E's personalities, acting decidedly theatrical while also being able to keep up an intelligent conversation. Her demeanor is, for the most part, quite dramatic, as she prefers conversing with her peers in a matter similar to how a master of ceremonies would to her audience, which fits her formal dress appearance. She seems to be snarky and witty, often laughs at her own jokes, and remarks in a very pompous and comedic manner. She also seems to hold a very cheerful attitude towards almost anything as seen when she takes down the The Transmission. She thinks very highly of herself and can be rather cocky at times, although she also seems to be considerate of other people as well as her surroundings. Despite this, Vivaldi is completely capable of being serious when necessary.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Photokinesis: Vivaldi has the power of light.
- Night Vision: As her powers related to Chrome, She uses her night vision.
- Red Crystal Shield: Instead of using Adblock, She uses her shield which is made out of red crystals to get rid of pop-ups.
- Enhanced Calculations: Vivaldi could knock out the correct pillars to make sure the transmission did not collapse until she wanted it to.
- Incognito Mode: She can use incognito mode for emergency uses.
- Vivaldi is an integrated fusion between I.E and Chrome.
- Vivaldi is based on United States.
- Vivaldi is a freeware, cross-platform web browser developed by Vivaldi Technologies, a company founded by Opera Software co-founder and former CEO Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner and Tatsuki Tomita.
- The browser was officially launched on April 12, 2016.
- Vivaldi aims to revive the old, popular features of Opera 12.
- The browser has gained popularity since the launch of its first technical preview.
- The browser has 1 million users as of January 2017.